Rogersville & Jefferson
|This was a short road that
connected Rogersville to the East Tennessee & Virginia Railroad. It
was chartered in 1852 and began construction in 1857.
A Federal statement right after the war indicates that the last two miles into Rogersville had been carried off by the Confederates.
|Black's Number||79 (map)|
|Track||16 miles of 5 foot gauge of unknown type and 56#|