Upson County

The road was chartered in 1839, opened in 1857 and was renamed the Upson County in 1860. The road connected Upson County, Georgia to the Macon & Western Railroad.
Black's Number 43 (map) (map)
Track 17 miles of 5 foot gauge; 11 miles of 14# flange and 6 miles of unknown weight U-rail and 40# T-rail
Locomotives 1; 2 names
Cars 1
Stations 4
Officers Complete
Annual Reports
7-1-61 President
Significant Documents

Home